Wednesday, March 31, 2021

I'm Not Outta Green Yet

 Squeezing one last one into the month!

Here is Essence Outta Space is the Place:


Soft pastel rose pink that is full of seafoam green shimmer. Sunny afternoon with Lily in the background.

Two coats, this has a top coat.


Here in lower light to bring out the shimmer. This is a lamp and some Photoshop to brighten a too-dark photo. (One day I might learn to master even the smallest portion of that software)

From their 2017 Outta Space Stories here is another in a sweet little collection. There really is a gorgeous green shimmer that is outta this world. 

Since it's a bit older, I found that I probably should have thinned it a bit before using, since I had a really thick formula.

Though a tiny bit delicate (in the top photo I wanted to catch the light but after one day I'd already dinged it so I had to hold my hand that way to catch the sunshine) and a bit too thick, I managed to not have to do too much clean up.

Older polish does get persnickety, and that's just a fact; polish thinner is a must. Mea culpa. 

Here are some of the other ones I've blogged:


I think you can still find it on eBay and big South American river, but not sure. 

Long gone on Essence's site. I wonder if the latest craze for eyeshadow palettes has eclipsed their nail polish efforts. I know that the US and EU sites are full of some basic color collections, but nothing seems to pop out as a "spring release." Though, I don't follow the brand assiduously, I have yet to really find one that puts a foot wrong. 

Thanks so much for enjoying greens with me for March 2021 and thanks for reading my little nail polish journal. 

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D