Friday, April 2, 2021

Spring Red

I am working on my untrieds in 2021 and that means a lot of indies will now get an outing.

Here is Emily de Molly's Dark Casanova:


Two coats, no top coat at this point. Great Emily de Molly formula. Super easy to work with.

This beautiful berry is loaded with a pretty blue shifting shimmer. I really had a tough time getting that on camera, but it shifts from blue to purple.

No longer available on her website, but you may rustle up one on someone's destash or blog sale.

Here's another image with perhaps a touch more shimmer:


You can see a bit of the purple on my middle finger.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D