Thursday, October 18, 2018

More Essence Out of Space Stories

Essence put out this little tasty tidbit and I have another one of the little delicacies for you.

Intergalactic Adventure


Two coats of this pretty little metallic shimmer and you think you are fine and dandy.

But no!


It's got a soft shift into indigo that really pulls itself off with a gentle "hello" that you really aren't expecting.

Of course these are better duochromes but this one really has a delightful formula and covers so well.

Might be available around the interwebz if you poke around.

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D