Monday, March 6, 2017

Emily de Molly Plate 06

Here's a quick bit of stamping that worked out much better than I expected!

Emily de Molly plate 06 (round plate) using Milani Orange Graph (evaporated) over SinfulColors Peppered Amazon



I didn't really didn't think the orange would hold up against a really challenging base with so much oomph.

Evaporation helped a lot, so the orange didn't dilute badly into just a muddy mess.

I've blogged Peppered Amazon here before, but wanted to share that the plates are so well made and a joy to use.

I am not sure what the status of availability is on Peppered Amazon, I know SC brings out colors then tucks them away, then brings them out again, so it's hard to say.

I love this one, so bright with that silvery shimmer in the creme base.

Edited to add: Sinful Colors Peppered Amazon was a massive stainer!!! I used two coats of a treatment and a base coat and it still stained the heck out of my nails. Yoiks!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D