Thursday, March 9, 2017

Maya Envy

Maya has been closed for a while and I found them only via the chatter of their impending end, so unless someone blog sales their Mayas or they pop up on eBay, I apologize in advance for putting up a super rare polish.


Two coats over navy (Borghese Mezzanotte Blue).

I did not need to sponge this one on at all: it was loaded with glitter.

The green pine shade mixed with some holo glitter really works. It's a favorite.

I have nothing like it at all, nothing with this fine of a glitter, so I love it a lot.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D