Thursday, April 14, 2022

Spring Snows and Winter Colors

 Living at moderate elevation brings late spring snow, just when the daffodils are blooming and the tulips are in full bud, we get a week of snow, sleet, and a reminder that winter, well, she's not ready to go to sleep.

February, is, as I believe I have written, our little "spring fake out" where it gets balmy and the sun makes you a little silly. Winter, though, wagged her finger at us. So it's still winter shades for now.

Found an old Jesse's Girl at the Dollar Tree. A delightful formula. 



The shimmer is soft, but has some dazzle to it. Why they call it satin I believe is because it's semi-matte. I guess like wax.



Three coats and no worries on cleanup. Tight little formula.


I haven't been drugstore browsing in ages (Nail Polish Love In The Time Of Covid), so I don't know if Jesse's Girl still has its modest spot in the Walgreens. It was always separate from the nail polish aisle, but it's literally been about 2-3 years since I've been into any drugstore. I did peep at the polish in Walmartland and see that they've rearranged the whole nail sitch, but didn't really do more than breeze through.


There is an old Jesse's Girl web site, but it's old and not secure, so probably not worth it.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D