Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Blurple Semi Holographic: ILNP Mila

 Pretty steely blurple that has a lot of metallic texture, and some scant holo.



Pretty and full of metallic holo pieces that do a semi-holo scattered finish that is hard to capture.

Here is a shot under flash:



Three coats. 

My camera pulls pretty warm, I guess it's trying to compensate for the flash. It's not got a gold flash.

You can see some of the holo on the pinky and the bottle.


I have mixed feelings. Pretty, but the holo payoff doesn't warrent all the stuff mitigating the purple. 


I know. Fussy!


This is still available at ILNP!


Thanks for reading my little nail journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D