Friday, April 8, 2022

Pink for Spring

 Here is Pahlish Suzie, Do You Copy? Which I believe refers to a television show.

Three coats



It's a frothy pink shimmer and flakie combo with a very strong blue flash:



I am pretty sure I didn't capture it very well, but you get a drift of the blue shimmer. 


It's an older one, from 2019's For The Love of Polish Box. FtLoP box is a trio of polishes curated as a monthly sale on the Polished for Days site. It's the first week of each month with Polished for Days and Pahlish holding down the fort and a guest creator adding the third polish. There is a theme and often it's a nice trio. Worth checking out a Polished For Days. 


I love the doll pink verging on coral around the edges along with the blue. Nice!


You may be able to find this on a blog sale or perhaps a Facebook sales page. 


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D