Wednesday, June 2, 2021

The Subtle Party

[Insert clever Hank Williams New Orleans Song Quote] 

This is a beautiful polish by Fair Maiden called Fais Do Do. It's from a blog sale and further research reveals it was from a "polish con" event. 

Let's get into the swatches:


Two coats over a nude, that you can see on the pinkie finger, and a pretty lavender with some holo and flakies and some color shifting pigment.

I love the pastel shade and here it is out of focus so you can see the holo:


The holo is gentle, but not shy. It's not a wildly holo, but the beautiful pastel quality is just amazing. 

I feel kind of silly posting "virtually impossible to find" polishes, but I am determined to get this stuff swatched!

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D