Monday, May 24, 2021

Lilacs in Bloom

 In my burg it is lilac season. They love the heat and the sun and the occasional stormy day. 

The scent is old fashioned, but ever pleasing. 

I just bought a baby lilac to plant in my yard and I am thoroughly excited at the prospect!


Here's a pretty lilac from El Corazon called Magi Purple Charm, also known as 423/552 on their site:



A sweet little shimmer with a subtle holo that is virtually undetectable, even in the sunshine!

This is a sheer one and needed three solid coats. I think the formula was decent, my nail beds are small so there is always a bit of mess, I opted to not do cleanup.


I've posted El Corazon before and this is under their "Magic Shine" collection.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D