Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Brighten UP

 Bluebird Lacquer is a brand I know from Polish Pickup but I am not certain where I got this one, as my research shows it was for another "special finish" kind of group, so I may have gotten this on a blog sale. Hmm. As my collection burgeons and shifts, I really am trying to play catch up.

The polish is Can't Pee Tamed, a play on the moniker "Unicorn Pee" which is a nickname for the red to green shifting mica pigment that is both rare, and yet, oddly, somewhat rather prevalent. For being out of stock, I still see it popping up everywhere.



In most images you will find (if you google it) that it is rather deep, so maybe the blue in mine faded because it's decidedly a red shade. Though I did put it over Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Cyclamen (old, discontinued square bottles) that really pushed it brighter.

I really can't see the Red/Green shift as much, but here's another shot:



You can see the flashes of red. And you can see in the bottle it's really not very dark at all, but certainly cooler.

I believe this is two coats over the Sally Hansen Cyclamen. 

It's got some pretty flakies inside as well, that add to the dimension.


I think this is one of those "you need to find it on a blogsale" kind of polishes. Sigh!


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D