Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Obscurity

Let's start with the photo, no name Gransenbon:


Three coats, not top coat.

I think I picked up this at a blog sale ages ago, and I can't really explain much about it. A pretty middle of the road blurple that was pretty good, despite my poor application skills on this outing.

The weird thing is that it's labeled on the outer packaging as a Givenchy brand. I think, as a guess, this was their foray into a "younger generation" "drugstore" type of cosmetics. I can't find much but found some blushes, some cologne, and an eyeshadow palette. If anyone has any other info, I'd love to know.

I have no luck finding other polishes or cosmetics for sale (even used), just a cologne.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D