Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Sweet Charity

In keeping with my burgeoning desire to wear more polish and blog more in 2021, here is another post.

Zoya Charity is not a new polish. This fig colored beauty came out in 2006 in the Magique collection. Yes. I know. I have no idea, either! This was before nail polish mattered to me very much. So, I am no help here.

It's a pale purple mauve, per Zoya, but it is very figgy and gorgeous. Touched with a soft "copper duochrome" (Zoya again) the shimmer is not overpowering nor is it a super secret shimmer. 

Considered a purple, but that "office safe" kind of purple, that is so flattering and easy to wear. 

Zoya Charity:



This is three coats and a top coat (which did bubble a bit)

I wonder if they reformulated the shade. Old images show what I am wearing, but some newer ones show a more intense shade, though not by much. I can see how batches change. Also, I generally don't have any issues with fading colors, I keep my storage out of the sun and out of heat.

Very simple, but extremely satisfying. Still available on Zoya. 

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D