Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Sally Hansen Emerald Amethyst

I have a stash of Sally Hansen Prisms that I found at the Dollar Tree (oh the day!) and realize I haven't really swatched them excessively.

Here is Emerald Amethyst:


It's a metallic purple with a hint of warmth from a wine undertone. 

I could not capture the green shift, despite my best attempts.


Three coats and no top coat here.

I really enjoy the metallic finish of the shimmer. 

These are available on eBay and blog sales on occasion, so if you are a fan or a collector you may want to keep an eye out.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing. I bought some of these old SHs on eBay a good few years ago!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D