Monday, February 8, 2021

Many Joyful Things Combined

Nailed It! is an indie maker based out of Hawaii, and their shop is a treat.

I found this polish on the monthly Hella Handmade Creations site last year. It's a monthly limited edition buying site with a window of time to shop, though they offer holdovers of extra stock in inventory.

It's small and curated and lovely to see the excellence present. I highly suggest checking it out.


This polish is based on Howl's Moving Castle, a Studio Ghibli gem of a an animated film about a wizard and his saving grace, Sophie. A Heart's a Heavy Burden is actually a quote from the climax of the film, and this polish does a wonderful job embracing it.

A Heart's a Heavy Burden by Nailed It!:


A shifty blurple, full of pink and blue shifting glitter and a lot of holographic sparkle.

I have three coats, no top coat.


Here is a blurry holo shot:



Hard to fault this medley of holo, flakie, and even shimmery polish.

Check out Nailed It! And Hella Handmade Creations as there really are a lot of goodies still available and coming up. I love how the makers create their own themes and work their magic. 


I completely adore this polish and while it's a limited edition gone the way of the dodo, it may show up on a sale site on facebook or someone's instagram or blog sale. Hard to say. 

The homage to Howl and his heart is perfection. Simply lovely.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D