Friday, February 12, 2021

Lacquester Dragon Heart

A beautiful purple base with "bronze, copper, gold, red, fuchsia, and green UCC flakies" per the Lacquester website.

Here is the beautiful result:


A beautiful mix of flakies that are in a bright almost neon jelly base. This is quite a few years old, but it is really stellar and stands out as an excellent flakie.

It's three coats, no top coat yet. 

No issues, so no need to worry about clean up.

I love Lacquester's aesthetic. Worth the perusal. Right now it, but currently having some issues with bottles at this writing and is closed temporarily.

One of those indie brands that can get lost in the mix because it's not US based. There is a lot of Lacquester on the Color4Nails site, a stellar indie seller. 


I am not affiliated, as I buy my own nail polish.  


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D