Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Midnight Passion by Diamond Cosmetics

Why this has sat untried in a drawer for so long, who knows. 

You've read my posts about Diamond Cosmetics, and they are now private label only, but when they had their own line ($2-3!!) it was a formula on par with the best.

So I guess there is more money in what they do now, as boutique brands and influencers emerge with their own product.

Midnight Passion:


Two coats and no top coat when I took this photo.


An indigo purple (though I had to doctor this image up as it really wants to photograph very bright blue) loaded with metallic shimmer.


A formula that covered and was plump almost like a gel.

Not to wax sentimental, but damn, right? Nice.

There are many private label makers and it seems like a lucrative market if you own the polish manufacturing infrastructure. From high end luxury cosmetic brands to modest makers building a name, all use outsourced nail polish manufacturing...unless you actually make it for a living, like OPI, Color Club, CND, and a host of indies. 

I am glad they are still around.

If you see this one on a blog sale, like a deep indigo purple shimmer, you might want to grab it!


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D