Saturday, February 27, 2021

Crushed

 Here is Frenzy Polish Crushed Cranberries:



Three coats and no top coat. It's so deep the color play on the bottle in this photo just doesn't show on the nail. 

I want to say that this is a vamp that is more of a wine mahogany shade with some holo glitter and I believe some flakes were described.

In some light it looks almost like a warm purple, but then in most light it really looks like a deep brown shimmer.

I have read about a technique that you wipe with some acetone to reveal the sparkle, I may try that in the future.


Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D