Saturday, October 24, 2020

Pop Culture Reference Polish

 The indie world is full of it and I can't keep up. Mainly because I am more of a movie person than a tv show person (though I won't lie, I've binged my share of Futurama on Netflix). BUT, whenever I get a polish that has a tv show reference I need to look it up.

Who Wants Some Bangers and Mash (since I lived in the UK as a working student, this would actually be a good supper after a busy day in the yard!) is a green shimmer holo that is deep forest loveliness.



It's gasping with gorgeous green glass fleck and holo. 


This is from the Hella Handmade Creations March sale. I think it is delightful.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D