Thursday, August 13, 2020

Bright Polish, Gothic Name

 Pahlish is one of my early indie loves. 

Thankfully she's still swinging it out of the park.


Here is one of the early ones for me: Your Bright Shadow.



Set in a beautiful violet leaning periwinkle swim some seafoam and pearl white glitters of various shapes. 

Three coats, no top coat.

Pahlish, as is the indie way, only made this for a short time. You may be able to find this gem in a blog sale or perhaps in a facebook sale. Otherwise, it's page out of the nail polish history book.


Meanwhile, this is an old photo from May, so I am playing catch up and trying to post more often with photos that I think are worth posting.


Still polygel free for now.


Take care and thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal.

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D