Thursday, November 19, 2020

From Russia, My Love

Hard to wear holos in the PNW with the cloudy autumn. I prefer a bright sunny snow day to a dark grungy day that feels like it's always about 6:30 in the morning.

El Corazon Active Biogel 423/34  Prisma.

Caught a bit of light on this one with the lamp:


Very faint holo, but it was a crapshoot when I sent for it. It was only a few dollars and the formula is gorgeous.  Even under the sunshine that popped out, it was reluctant. Reminds me of OPI Coronation, but a little more holo.

Two coats, no top coat.

They number their collections and occasionally toss on a name. So far, these have put a lot of polishes I own to shame. 

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


(Please be safe, wear your mask, think of others, and all that sensible stuff, right?)


1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D