Tuesday, August 4, 2020

I Cu Copper

I love foils and I love them in the summer. Well, truthfully, I love them year round.

Here is one that really shines.

Sally Hansen Terra-Coppa.


Three coats, no top coat.

Found this randomly at Walmartland. This is the Miracle Gel, which has no meaning to me at all, I mean, it's basically the same polish, no actual light needed. From what I read, there is a multi-step process involving a special top coat. I later added a top coat and it was a normal one.

Wore very well and zero complaints. 

Terra-Coppa is still in their stable of colors. 


Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Very sparkly! I read somewhere that this was one of the brands top sellers. There is a special topcoat for the Miracle Gel, which I have but have yet to use on anything. I don't think it really matters for the no-light "gels", especially since I'm not after super long wear anyway.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D