Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Purple Possibilities

I have been spending more time in the world of indies and have one here that I purchased used from a blog sale. 

Sayuri, though, did close down late last year, and that's a real bummer. I am guilty of not buying enough, and not supporting them, which is kind of a bummer.

You never know what is going on with a maker. I guess that's why I try to support them, they put so much heart and soul into their work.

Sayuri always intrigued me.


Here is Cloaked Fortunes:


Two coats and forgive the lack of cleanup!

I am wearing the top coat.

I love the beautiful royal purple and the scattered holographic.

I am not wearing polygel right now and I am liking it a lot, especially with all the hand washing.


You might be able to find Sayuri on Facespace sales pages or even on places like eBay. Worth looking for.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D