Friday, April 17, 2020

Sheltering

Sheltering in place right now.

Staying inside is a luxury I am grateful for.

Here is to everyone who is fighting this. 

Essie Shelter Island


Three coats, a top coat, too.

A classic and a beautiful blue. No longer in the Essie line-up, it came out as a trio. Then Essie was sold off to L'Oreal and L'Oreal duped it. Go figure.

When I was first getting into polish, this was a hot set. To me, while it is beautiful, it is not a drop dead gorgeous blue.

But it is pretty and soft and though it needed a solid three coats, what isn't to like about it's preppy vibe.

Take care and thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D