Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Getting Serious Around Here

Pretty Serious was started by the blogger who ran the Pretty Random blog. Her eye for long discontinued yet great polishes was epic. Her annual lists made me drool.

I am not sure of the status of Pretty Serious, there is a lot of inventory change going on, but if you have a chance you should check them out. Many are inspired by polishes that are long gone, so it's nice that someone carried the banner for those of us who will never find an original OPI Creme de Menthe.

I don't know if Toxic Tiara is a recreation of something or not, but it's a great one.


I've got three coats on. It's a strong warm plum purple in the bottle but the gold glass fleck warms it up to a wonderful mulberry shade. Delightful.

This is flash/lamp and a top coat.

Here it is out in the sun:


This has the feeling of molten copper in some light. Perfection.

I did get a bit of shrinkage, but that might be my top coat messing around.

There is very little of this one left on the site, but there are dupes around, so all is not lost if you miss out.

I will spend more time and get some comparisons pretty soon.

This autumn to me and I love it a lot.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


1 comment:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D