Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Vintage Blue

As with all things, what is old is definitely new.

Here is Urban Decay Graffiti:


This was discontinued when I first got into nail polish, and I think I found it on a blog sale. I love the soft blue base and the delightful lilac/pink shimmer that really pops.

This does have a clear base when it all separates that has turned slightly yellow (this can be a problem with oldies) so I am planning to use a dropper to decant the base and replace over time. It's not hard to do, just have a tiny bowl of thinner ready to clean the dropper so it won't stop up.

The reason I mention this is that because of that yellowing, the blue can go a bit warm and muddy. Not a win for me.

This is in the Hard To Find category and so you may want to poke around a blog sale to see what's what.


Speaking of blog sale, I've got to get another one started. I've been purging a lot because I really just have too many polishes, so keep your eyes peeled!


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D