Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Pop Diaphanous

Pop Polish is an Etsy based seller with a wonderful stable of amazing polishes.

I always try to browse and there are many inspired collections.

Here is Diaphanous:


This is over a teal gray frankinpolish, but it covered very well and it just sings.

I can barely take my eyes off of it.

I wore this for about 4 days over the earlier polish, which had been on for two, and experienced wonderful toughness.

My top coat is currently an old Borghese called Brilliante and it's nothing more than a basic quick dry top coat. Nothing fancy, never had a reputation, just a Ross find.

I think this is a great topper polish, but will look gorgeous alone, though there is sheerness.

I don't capture the blue shift, so I can't compare to the Pop Polish Etsy photos, but this polish just wins so hard.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D