Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Soft Spring Blue Comparison

Spring is a baby: turning on the tears on moment, mellow and smiling the next. You never quite know what to expect, so you prepare for it all.

Here are three blues I have had for a while and wanted to compare long ago, but never seemed to manage.


Here are Secret Periwinkle, Butter London Sprog, and Color Club Hydrangea Kiss


I love them in the same order that I have them on, actually!
Formula for Butter London is really excellent, it is more opaque and easier to use.

I found Color Club a little bit more subdued and less intense, but still a very pretty blue.

Here is another shot:


Three coats, no top coat. 
In person Sprog is very close to Secret Periwinkle.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D