Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Marching Forward, Carrying the Old on Our Shoulders

Here's a kitchen sink of layering that I won't say didn't turn out just right.



Here's a combo that I really enjoyed:


This is in the sunshine.

I admit my cuticles are so dry, many apologies.

It's so weird how my camera couldn't pick up the depth and play with the flakies.

The layers:

  • Revlon Top Speed Emerald
  • Color Club Lady Liberty (blogged here)
  • Sally Hansen Aisle Be there (blogged here)
  • Finger Paints Motley


I really liked it.
Sally Hansen Aisle Be There is a pretty oddly shaped flake, almost a semi glitter, like a flake of pearl or something akin to it, I have nothing like it, really. Sadly this whole line has gone the way of the Dodo. You might find it at the dollar place, or ebayland. You never know. Worth a look. Unique.

Here's Revlon Emerald all alone:


I call this more of a Kelly green, but it works out as a nice base.

And now we have it with Color Club Lady Liberty:


I confess this was the scene-stealer for me! I wore this for several days and just adored it. Well done Color Club!

Here it is again:


Here it is with flash. Loved this a lot.



Thanks so much for reading my little nail journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D