Friday, October 13, 2017

That Autumnal Feeling

Longer nights now, but not impossibly so, not like the dead of winter, just that long mellowing until dark.

Here's a polish I really have had for a long time, but needed to post, Nicole by OPI Bah Plum-bug.


To me less plum than purple, but naming certainly often falls into a realm that has less to do with color than punnage.

Here it is topped with Sally Hansen Glass Slipper


This is a translucent, well more like transparent, semi-flakie large glass fleck.

It has turned a bit yellow in my bottle, but goes on like a transparent white. More fleck than flake, but the size is nice.

It was a hot little wedding collection SH came out with a few years ago, no longer on the site, but easy to find to buy. I recommend "Aisle Be There" for toppers, it's a great one.

No complaints on this one, either, just not a thrilling combination.

I wonder if I am getting jaded! 

LOL!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D