Wednesday, March 6, 2019

GREEEEEEEEENS FOR MAAAAAARCH!!

Yes, yes, yesssss...you've tolerated liverish shades for long enough.

Here's an emerald green from Colors by Llarowe: It's Your Destiny.


One coat. One. I am so serious.

It's juicy and luscious.

It isn't a scatter, but it's flame is blue, and my phone camera did it no justice, zero.

It's in the sun here, and though a little blown out, it gets the gist of things.

Dense formula that was highly forgiving in my growing out polygel, and this is without cleanup it was a little flow-y, but not over-flowing and it is a bit challenging on an uneven surface. I did a stand up job, to be honest.

Here it is under a lamp:


I put this on back on the 3rd and am still wearing it. I used Seche Vive and a mix in of some other top coats, and after a lot of use, am experiencing tip wear, but I am typing on my tips sometimes.


I can't fault this. 

It's from the 2017 August Polish of The Month. If you love green, you need to find this one, wow. A pretty stunning color.

Keep an eye on blog sales. I have nothing that approaches a dupe in the holo arena.

Sorry for the full on drool, but it's really that nice.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D