Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Portal Referenced Pahlish

I love Pahlish, an indie if you are not familiar with the brand, and so I will happily accept the polish names that have so little that relate to my life and understanding.

All I know is that this one, Material Emancipation Grill, refers to a game called Portal.

I think I heard about it years ago, but, truthfully, forgot.

My gaming tastes are more to Backgammon (I play on a phone app, and so far have maintained my own, a top 25 player) and Oxyd (you can find a dos emulator, and it is a very tricky game, that is so simple).

Here's Material Emancipation Grill


This is a favorite. It is from the October Polish Pickup Pack and I kind of wish I had a backup!

Delightful.

Three easy coats, not top coat. Look at that pink shimmer!

The deep hydrangea blue shifts a bit, and I couldn't catch it.


A side note: I am really just fed up with looking like an Oompa Loompa in my photos. I am not that orange!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D