Thursday, February 7, 2019

After the Ball is Over

I had hoped to pop this one up in January, but here it is now, Black Dahlia Lacquer's Before The Ball Drops.


Unlike the image on the website, this is a bright gold with a fair amount of green flakies.

Very pretty and super glam.

This is three coats, no top coat.

This is definitely a show stopper.

Here's another image:


It is a beautiful polish, and perhaps the latest one at Black Dahlia Lacquer is a newer version.

In any event, no complaints.

Beautiful coverage and a lot of pow.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D