Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Illyrian Time To Go To Sleep

In a perfect world I would not have to google references to nail polish names.

Here is Illyrian Time to go to Sleep:



Three easy coats. This is a dark base with load so shift pigment, flakes, and a sprinkle of holo.

The purple/blue/aqua flakies stay in the bright blue range and are luminous in contrast.

There is a red/gold shift, that probably goes green, but in the red, it really makes it all very plum colored.


I think this refers to a Bruce Campbell movie. I am no horror buff...nightmares...heck day-mares!



The name really reminds me of Roy Batty's line "time to die" at the end of Blade Runner.

This is how I would imagine the sparks or lights from C beams at the Tannhauser Gates.

I love how imaginative this polish is, things dance and pop and move in the light, it's not muddy, which I think is a big challenge.

This was part of the September Polish Pickup Pack and worth a look. There is one the 1st of February at polishpickup.com.

If you want to toy with indies, this is a great spot. There are caps on some polishes because these are one-offs and so makers do limited runs. The upside is that this is a great showcase for their brand and you can really see some gorgeous stuff you may never have imagined trying before.


Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D