Friday, August 17, 2018

Three Pale Purples Of Different Types

I have to confess, my new favorite thing is watching the PBS Eons channel on Youtube.

It's loaded with heady Natural History and reminds me of the history of science and how we as a species tried to make things "fit" until we really got our heads around scientific method.

Here are three beauties that I adore.

Enjoy!

Zoya Leslie


The contrasting blue shimmer on this one is a superb exemplar in the contrasting shimmer creme combo.

I have three coats and there is something so delicate and petal-like about this polish. 

I am using a lamp/flash combo to pick up the shimmer a bit more than normal, but it is heavenly.

Still available at Zoya! Keep an eye out for their sales this late autumn. 



Zoya Rea


A perfect dusty plum foil. Two coats, easy to use.

My flash picks up some sparkles, but they are really just not as much of a thing in real life. 

Sadly, discontinued by Zoya and perhaps that reflects the mainstream taste for cremes these days, I don't know. 

Meanwhile, it's still available online through other sources. Nice!!




Pahlish Briar Rose


This was a Hella Holo Customs exclusive for January 2018. 

I think it's pure delight. 

Three needed coats, but a pretty mauve/rose packed with holo.

While this sort of holo isn't my favorite, it just doesn't produce rainbows very well, the color is so delicate and beautiful. 

Seek this one out in blog sales and Facebook destash sites. You never know.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D