Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Stamping it Up

Wanted to play with a stamping with a holographic, but haven't had one I wanted to sacrifice to the stamping gods.

I'd gotten a couple of Up Colors polishes in a huge sale from an online etailer quite some time ago and wanted to used them. I quickly discovered that they were very un-three free (dibutyl phthalate) and I figured I needed to just use it up.

Here it is over Zoya Zanna


I think it's a good stamping polish. I used a negative space plaid and though there are some gaps, it did a nice job.

Zoya Zanna, wow, what a gorgeous orchid pink, I love it a lot. I must have purchased it during a sale, but I love it a lot. Went on like a charm.

Up Colors is out of south america, but I am not sure if it's a Brazilian brand. I know that it's not a super unique holo. I have it in blue (here) and green. It does have a strong holo, so the color is subservient to the holographic power.

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D