Sunday, July 15, 2018

Cherry Tequila

Crows Toes Tequila Sunrise was a pretty huge hit when it first came out. It is a bit sheer, at least for me to try to layer it, but as a topper, well it's amazing.

Here it is over Sally Hansen Salon Formula (old square bottle) Cherry Nice:



Quite the stunning green gold shimmer is front and center. The pink base leans coral pink and the contrast is good, but Cherry Nice is a red, and a neutral to cool one at that, but here it pops into the warm realm.

Delightful!

Here it s again:


You can see the base a bit better.

Two coats in total.

It's a very wet formulation, but I have to admit it is a killer.


I did see that Crows Toes still has it, and they also have a second formulation with what they call "spark", sounds nice! I want to try that one, too!

Meanwhile, Crows Toes has been out of the gate an amazing creator of polishes. It's always a favorite place to browse.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of an old Sally Hansen or L'Oreal that I had. Love the shimmer!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D