Monday, May 28, 2018

Two Blues, Two Simple Blues, Two Inexpensive Blues

Blue creme. I am feeling it this late spring. I have a lot of this shade and I never find fault with the color.

I rarely purge it, you probably will only ever see a handful on the blog sale, and even the most fussy formulation will give me only a patient sigh. Unless it won't dry. I just can't make the impossible possible.

So here is a pair of SinfulColors blues. No comparison, just a random couple of manis that were highly successful

Hip to be Square


Three coats, a secret shimmer and a summery fresh blue. It is soft and neutral, if you can imagine vintage 60's pure color as neutrals.

I thought it would be too sheer, the first coat was a bit of an "oh sigh" moment, but it built fine.

I love this shade a lot. Delightful!




Blue La La


A more intense blue, more hinting at a cobalt sky if compared to the soft blue.

More dense than Hip to be Square, it needed two coats and was fine.

I am very partial to this shade.




I can't find these shades at the SC website, so I don't know if they are relabeled, or just off for the season. I don't follow the brand that closely, but it seems like I see Blue La La a lot.

At the price, approximately $2 a bottle, it's always a nice surprise!



Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D