Friday, May 25, 2018

Pinking It Over

I wanted to run a random swatch/comparison of some pinks that are a mix of old and new, blogged and unblogged. Enjoy! (all are top coat free)

China Glaze Sass in a Glass



A rich, glass fleck formula. Soupy-ish. Big three rich. This is from the same collection that has "It's 5 O'clock Somewhere" in it. That's all I really know.

It's got a metallic micro glitter/glass fleck in strong pink magenta jelly. The most red of the bunch.

Four coats used and a pretty shade. Hard to argue with this one!

Might be around blog sales or eBay, it's long since discontinued.



Sinful Colors Forget Now



Three coats, easy formula and a strong blue shimmer that really turns my head. Blogged before, but wanted to compare.

I always think I want to purge this one, but I really love it a lot. I never know if SC has a color, has renamed it under a repromote or not. It is pretty and worth looking for.

This should be around, though I can't imagine why they'd discontinue a color like this.
I know it should be around online, too.




Zoya Mae



Three coats, a beautiful shade, but man, it was a hard polish to apply. I think I ended up moving it along. Or it's in the move along box. Hard to recall.

Plus it felt sheer, although it is rather luminous, it's too hard to work with.

Still at Zoya.



L'Oreal Pink Shell


I love this one so much. A reblog and because it can work as a topper I always think it's too sheer, but it's really not, it builds at three coats and just rocks.

A favorite.

I am sure available online (I just looked on eBay and youch!).

It's a strong glass fleck shimmer, which is really a win.


Here is a comparison:


Left to right:
China Glaze Sass in a Glass
Sinful Colors Forget Now
Zoya Mae
L'Oreal Pink Shells

With a lot more clean up.

I love the drug store offerings here. The win is evident.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D