Thursday, May 31, 2018

Soft Glam

The Australian indie Glam Polish has turned my head since I first discovered them.

I have a lot, I mean a lot. Most are holo. I've had one that at first was a dud, but I've reswatched it and it needs to be reblogged because over black it is much better.

Meanwhile, here is a pretty scattered holo in a hyacinth blue called Glam Batch #2.


Three coats, but two are just fine.

An easy formula.

This scattered holo has also a blue shimmer and a lot of purple pigment.

The batches were polishes that weren't out in an officially named collection capacity, sort of like shopping the back room: it's there, it's a test, and it's gone.

This is a beautiful shade with the side note of holo and holo flakes. Then the blue shimmer. Nice!


If you want this one, check out blog sales and people destashing.

Glam Polish has a tonne of gorgeous stuff, though!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D