Thursday, April 5, 2018

Jump In!

Splash of spring blue!

Revlon Irresistible



Regular gold-ring'd bottles. Three coats. Delightful shade.

Not an impossible formula. Sometimes Revlon can be slow to dry, but this wasn't a huge problem. 

Here's another shot:


I have a LOT of this kind of shade and this one moves to the leader of the pack.

The formula is a wee bit loose, but it does build and though I didn't do clean up, a decent cleanup job would have probably made this pop.

Normally Revlon isn't my most compatible formula, but I love this one.

Thankfully it's easily obtainable through online and drug stores.

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D