Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Milani Scattered Holo

When Milani threw out their small 6-piece collection it was fairly low key news. This was before the indies hit the ground running and killed it with a ton of linear holos, also prior to the Color Club holos which were fairly epic.

I know that there is also the fact that it wasn't super traditional holo, but a very subtle scattered type of holographic.

I have them and I love how they look, but they do need sunshine to really get them to sing.

Here's my last entry for Greens for March, Milani High Tech:


I love the peridot jeweltone and it's gorgeous.
Three coats, no top coat and a combination of flash and lamp bring out the scattered holo beauty.

It's a challenge to wear this holo in anything other than good lighting, but it yields a gorgeous result.

Still available on eBay, which is a nice thing. 

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D