Sunday, March 18, 2018

Old, Yet New

Nubar Reclaim


Two coats and quite the luminous glow The flam is mostly green and blue with some gold around the edges. It's metaphoric!

I love how it looks and have been wearing the heck out of it all day.

My nails are still recovering, but this really just made my day.

Nubar seems to have circled the drain. I see it on Walmart, though. I have seen it on Beautylish. I am a little confused. They did have some questionable collaborations with reality television that did not enhance the brand one single bit.
Sadly they no longer have their own website and their facebook looks more like a wealthy lifestyle type of thing now.

However fear not. The indies have your back. There are a ton of beautiful holographic greens out there now. KBshimmer comes to mind. I think that with some poking around you can find a lot of dupes for this one, but I also think it might pop up on eBay, etc, too.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D