Thursday, March 15, 2018

In the Mountain Greenery...

Humming an old standard while wearing this green polish.

Finger Paints Scenery Greenery


A really gorgeous medium deep green. Very much an emerald shade that just delights.

I have two coats on and I love it a lot. No top coat, but fairly glossy. My uneven nails aren't helping!

This was taken with my phone as the Sony transfer to the phone shrunk the images too much for blogging. Working on that, but I like the color of the Sony as well as the Apple iPhone camera.

Ok. The good news is that OPI pretty much has duped it with Christmas Gone Plaid. I say this because it looks like Sally Beauty has pared the polish from their lineup.

I tossed Pure Ice Champagne (I think it's mislabeled) a dupe of Zoya Charla over the top of this.



You can see that it shifts into gold, depending on the angle. Two coats, no top coat.

This shade seems to no longer live among the ranks of the Pure Ice polishes, so I'd suggest grabbing Charla during the next Zoya sale.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D