Friday, March 9, 2018

Late Winters

The flip flop of warm January and cold February has leaked into March and everyone is keen for even the remotest nice day.

It's how we roll.

Everyone forgets that the epic snow years may just be behind us. 


Here's a green that does not ignite the way I'd hoped

Zoya Irene


A semi-sheer green with earthy undertones. You can see how ravaged my nails are from Polygel. My enthusiastic filing to scrap away the smooth layer meant that I created horizontal divots. 

I believe that the initial weakness and bubbling of polish was due to the stored up moisture in my nails in the nail bed. I can see how enhancements are a home for fungii. First off, fungus spores are out there in epic proportions, so even super clean places can have them floating in the air. Secondly, dark and damp is their home town. 

Onward.

I won't say I love this polish, but I won't say that it adds a lot of to my collection.


I didn't want to say no until I tried it as a layering polish over navy blue.


This does help, but honestly, it's more of the navy popping through that wins the day for me.

A pretty shimmer with some reddish warmth in the bottle that just doesn't seem to make it to the nail. 


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D