Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Deep and Green

China Glaze Glittering Garland. From a past holiday (2011) collection and seems to have come out during that period where holiday collections were frequent and people weren't as excited about them as in the past.

It's a glass fleck green and really is beautiful.


Three coats, and probably not as well applied as I should have.

The glass fleck is gold, but the green jelly is so strong that it reveals a soft green and some yellow undertone. Most people didn't catch this when it first came out.


It hides the bubbling. But good news, at this writing, the bubbling has subsided with another polish I'm wearing. I really don't know what causes it, the formula, etc.

Without Polygel the nails are weaker and over the last week they've gotten harder.

I'm using Barielle Nail Serum (found at TJ Maxx a couple years ago, it's been a big help), as well as the Growth Activator.

Basically I've filed into the nail bed and thinned my own nails. Yeesh. One nail just broke off, like nail suicide. They are more nubby now.

I recommend Glittering Garland: beautiful deep glass fleck shimmer.

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D