Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Navy Shimmer Worth Owning

As per usual, we were basking in a warm wet autumn and them WHAM!!! Freezing cold, winds that cut into your soul, and snow.

If my luck holds, it will be the kind of winter I like: cold, dry, and light snow. If not, well, I'll be schooled by the snow and ice.

Here is a navy shimmer I have not worn, but I now think surpasses several others in my collection.

Misa A Sin Worth Committing


Three coats, two really only needed, no top coat.

The shimmer is delightful and the gloss finish works up some magic.

This is from a Misa collection from at least 8-9 years ago called Poisoned Passion. I saw it on Transdesign and probably purchased it there...with of course influence from the Scrangie blog!

Meanwhile, I can't seem to find this polish for sale, although I didn't do a thorough search, I did hit 8ty8, Head2Toe, Transdesign, and eBay, but not Amazon.

But!!! I did find it at Misa Cosmetics website! It's $7.50! So, it's not hard to find and the price is very good.

I am not sure what is up with Misa, they are super slow with collections. Every time I swatch a polish, I halfway expect the site to be dead. 


Meanwhile, if you need a blue shimmer, this is a doozy. 


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D