Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Unexpected Dupe

I've got a quick one: Sally Hansen Insta Dri Ruby rush and Sparitual Against the Grain.



Left to right:
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Ruby Rush
Sparitual Against The Grain
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Ruby Rush
Sparitual Against The Grain


Both are deep red wine shades, but both are so identical I really had to take notes on application.

I love the shade and think that the depth of the shimmer just makes me agog. It flames and dips into black. Gorgeous.

Against the Grain you can find on eBay, it is no longer on the Sparitual site that I can see.
Insta Dri is no longer in the Sally Hansen line up, either, so, too, eBay may be a good source.

Personally I love both, so I will say the difference my be the brush: Insta Dri brush is not for the faint hearted - or the small nail-bedded! 


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D