Thursday, September 7, 2017

Old Princessas Never Die, They Just Layer Away

Here's a long time member of the collection who has never been swatched. I've worn it a few times: trying alone, then trying it over a dark shade. Finally finding it's raison d'etre: over a similar shade.

Princessa Violet Dream over Color Club Give Me a Hint


Two coats over GMaH, no top coat.


This type of mauve is very on trend, but in many ways they are classic. 

Both polishes are well over 5 years old and so it's hard to say that they aren't classic shades.

Meanwhile, Princessa Violet Dream is a perfect layering polish with flashes of blue that add to it's beauty.


CC Give Me a Hint has been blogged both here and here. It is gorgeous.


Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D