Friday, August 25, 2017

The Dearly Departed

If I've posted it once, I've posted it 100 times: I miss Diamond Cosmetics.

I finally got around to swatching an oldie!!

Diamond Cosmetics Chainmail Charm


A warm gray charcoal base with a load of holo to add some buzz. It forms a soft rainbow, so it's not a true scattered holo. I am sure with holo's these days you can define them in a lot of ways.

This is three coats, no top coat.

I think this came out before the indie market filled the huge gap in holos, so this was a semi-hot item in its day.

I like how earthy the holo looks here.

I can't immediately think of a dupe, but Cupcake polish and Illyrian polish make a similar one, but with a lot more holo. This one lets the base shine through.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D